Great Sale Pricing! Great food and Family Fun Day! This year we are starting early. Bring your taste buds and enjoy the 9th Annual Grill Master Competition. Like always, we […]
Bahamas Welding and Fire Company (BWF) was started in July 1972, primarily engaged in the fire extinguisher business. Shortly thereafter industrial Gases were added to its line of products and services. As the business grew, it was complimented with industrial mechanics, equipment and tools. Within the last few years we added appliances, grills and housewares supplies to attract a different clientele.
Today we are grateful that all these initiatives benefits the company.
Seven years ago management decided that BWF needed a signature event that will aid in the launching of the new branding of BWF, thus, The Grill Master Competition. This event garnished much attention that a number of local companies commenced similar events on an annual basis. However, BWF is the pace setter in this regards.
Our signature event has aided in the growth of the company and the awareness of our product lines.
Two years ago we enhanced the signature event by adding the Grill Making Contest. The creativity was something to behold which has complimented our branding strategies.
The event is now used to show our appreciation to our customers by providing very attractive discounts, free giveaways, drinks and food. The event normally climaxes with music, dancing and socializing.
- Grills can be made of cast aluminum, sheet metal, cast iron, scrap metal, or stainless steel.
- Grills can be gas, charcoal or electric.
- Grills should be uniquely made (additional features are a plus e.g. smoker box, side burner, rotisserie rack etc.). Grills should be visually appealing.
- Grills should be durable, material to construct the grill may be judged according to, thickness of metals, because quality of parts play a major role in how long a grill will last.
- Grill must be readily usable.
- Grill must have been recently made with minimal use if any.
- Grills will be judged based on quality (durability), insight, creativity and whether or not the grill is readily usable.
- One contestant can enter a maximum of three (3) grills and each would be eligible for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place consecutively.
- Grill must be numbered for competition
- All grill should be on display beginning at 12 noon May 28, 2016.
Applications submitted are not guaranteed entrance. Bahamas Welding & Fire reserves the rights to reject any application. Limited space is available so apply early to secure your admittance.
Download Grill Design Entry FormGrillDesignCompetition2016.docx
Family fun day Food, Music and Savings all day long! Download your entry form today to compete in the 7th Annual Bahamas Welding and Fire Grill Master Competition. Love cooking […]