Great Sale Pricing! Great food and Family Fun Day! This year we are starting early. Bring your taste buds and enjoy the 9th Annual Grill Master Competition. Like always, we have got great deals for everyone during our Tent Sale. Saturday, April 7 from 8 am – 5 pm. You don’t want to miss it. […]
Bahamas Welding and Fire Company (BWF) was started in July 1972, primarily engaged in the fire extinguisher business. Shortly thereafter industrial Gases were added to its line of products and services. As the business grew, it was complimented with industrial mechanics, equipment and tools. Within the last few years we added appliances, grills and housewares supplies to attract a different clientele.
Today we are grateful that all these initiatives benefits the company.
Seven years ago management decided that BWF needed a signature event that will aid in the launching of the new branding of BWF, thus, The Grill Master Competition. This event garnished much attention that a number of local companies commenced similar events on an annual basis. However, BWF is the pace setter in this regards.
Our signature event has aided in the growth of the company and the awareness of our product lines.
Two years ago we enhanced the signature event by adding the Grill Making Contest. The creativity was something to behold which has complimented our branding strategies.
The event is now used to show our appreciation to our customers by providing very attractive discounts, free giveaways, drinks and food. The event normally climaxes with music, dancing and socializing.
Family fun day Food, Music and Savings all day long! Download your entry form today to compete in the 7th Annual Bahamas Welding and Fire Grill Master Competition. Love cooking over an open flame? Can you hog tie and roast a pig like nobody’s business? Do you have the creativity to build and design a […]
Bahamas Welding and Fire 7th Annual Grill Master May 28, 2016
- Contestants may use charcoal, gas or wood to fuel grills.
- Meats for contestants will be provided, and can be picked up from BWF’s administrative office on May 27, 2016 between the hours of 3pm and 5pm.
- Prep tables, T-shirts, chef hats and aprons will be provided by Bahamas Welding & Fire. Hence all contestants must be properly attired in BWF gear. Packages for each contestant will be available for pickup from BWF’s administrative office on May 27, 2016 between the hours of 3pm and 5pm.
- Meats can be seasoned prior to the competition but not precooked, precooking is grounds for disqualification. The judges will be inspecting the meat before the competition.
- Contestants may begin setup and preparation of their area from 8:00am on May 28, 2016 for persons entering the pig roasting competition all other can begin setup from 12noon.
- Contestants will be given a number upon their arrival, which determines the order in which their presentations to the judges will be made.
- All contestants MUST be in place and ready for the 1:00pm meat inspection. Any contestant not present and ready at inspection time will be disqualified from the competition.
- Cooking begins at 2:00pm.
- Judging will be done in 15 minute intervals starting at 4:00pm.
- Contestants will be judged for:
Texture of meat for chicken, steak, ribs and roasted pig, taste of the dish, appearance of the dish (other food articles can be used to enhance dish presentations but should not distract for the main meal articles themselves)
- Contestants must prepare their allocated work area, to be displayed attractively.
- Contestants are responsible for providing their own utensils, condiments and accessories i.e. plates, can openers, paper towels etc…. (Grills may be purchased prior to the competition from BWF)
- Contestants are responsible for providing their own cleaning supplies, soap, bleach, hand sanitizer, cloths etc. Garbage bins will be provided for contestant to clean up their work area after the competition.
- No employees or family members of employees are allowed to enter.
- The decision of the judges is FINAL.
Download the Application and submit to our office before May 16, 2016 4pm with Fee. GrillMasterApp7th
Download Grill Master & Pig Roasting Entry Form
May 30, 2015 Join Us for our BIGGEST Tent Sale of the Year. Up to 40% off Selected items storewide. Get ready for a cool summer with our stock of Air Conditions and Generators. Beat the heat with #BWF Bahamas Welding & Fire BWFDigital.com